Sunday 22 February 2015

J.Cole | Intro & January 28Th (2014 Forest Hill Drive)

I've been hooked on J.Cole's New album Since It Came Out last year called "2014 Forest Hill Drive" if you don't know. The new album Grew On Me Every Time I listen To It from start to finish. One of my Favorite Track on the album so far Is the Intro which leads up to the opening of  "January 28th" Which Is Track Two On the album...

The intro make me reflect on what makes me truly happy because nothing in this world can really bring you happiness or freedom. Everything we gain and have throughout this short life  only last for the moment of time.This world holds and as many mystery's that are left unanswered only God alone can explain.

Favorite Quote |
            
               "I Turn On The Tv On Not One Hero In Sight,Unless He Dribble Or Fiddle With Mics"                                 

                                                                          J.Cole | Intro 


                           J.Cole | January 28Th (Click On The Picture For The Unofficial Music Video)










No comments:

Post a Comment