Wednesday 18 February 2015

Track Of The Day | Barney Artist - Lonely Place (feat.Alfa Mist)

My track of the day | My track of the day is from East London artist Barney Artist featuring Alfa Mist a rapper and Producer from East London I think. I've Been listeining music Barney Artist Music For A Few Years Now Since Is First Mixtape Freestyle Session Part One Back In 2009 or 2010.



This track is Called "Lonely Place" its is from Barney Artist latest E.P called "Be Spoke" Which was released last year on I tunes. The track is so jazz when the piano keys comes in with smooth beat very relaxing to listen to,its as that London sound feel to it throughout the track.


                            Barney Artist | Lonely Place (Feat.Alfa Mist)(Click On the Picture for link)




No comments:

Post a Comment